Here you’ll find everything from my FAQ to art I’ve had commission, and details on what I’m currently working on.
When are you going to update [insert story title]?
I update when I can. My Main projects update more frequently, and it also depends on the platform you’re reading my stories on.
Do you allow translations and accept fanart/covers?
Can I get paperbacks of your books?
I’m working on releasing Like Sugar and The Genius as paperbacks soon.
Can you give me writing advice?
Do I have to read your books in a specific order?
Most of my stories are standalone novels, and my series can be read as standalone books. If you wish to read them in order you can check here.
- Urban Wolf.
- My Type of Socializing.
To do list
- Post Wimp to Tapas.
- Ballroom Glitz (Queer writers promotional event.)
- April #NaNo Harmony (Symphony Sequel.)
- Working on Urban Wolf, Vampirism and My Type Of Socializing.
- Editing Symphony.
Back burner ‘maybe’ future releases.
- Nothing but Sex Appeal (Re-coming out story.)
- Opulence (gender non-conforming.)
- The Genius became a Tapas Staff Pick.
- Aristocrat got featured in the “rags to riches” list on Tapas.
- Fragments of His Being got Featured on Tapas Media.
- Symphony got featured in New and Noteworthy on Tapas.
- Saint Became a Wattpad Star.
- Acceptance got included in Tapas’ LGBT+ listing.
- Kissing Wounds got Long listed for the Wattys 2018.
- Symphony got featured on the Staff Picks list by Tapas.
- The Genius was used for promoting the Wonder Movie and the Spot On app.
- Nerd Alert, nominated for the Fiction Awards 2018 &2019.
Any unanswered questions? Navigate to the contact page to shoot me a message.